Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cannot connect to iTunes..

Update:  Ha! I tried the year change like I had been doing this whole time today and it finally worked. If you are looking for a fix you can give it a try. Click settings--go to General--Date and Time-- Turn off automatic then change the year to 2013-- back--back-- close. Go to passbook, then try clicking app store. It should work but if not you can try again tomorrow or keep trying it? If it works or even if it doesn't go back in and fix the time back to automatic. You'll also need to go into messages and TURN ON iMessage again since it automatically turns it off. If it did work you still need to fix the time and iMessage.


Like millions of others I ran, dove, and jumped around with my iPhone on Wednesday when the new Apple iOS 6 was released at 1pm/12c time. We were promised a better operating system; newer, faster, better looking. My first action when the update was complete was to click on the "passbook" icon lurking on my home screen. Yes! A place to store my rewards cards, boarding passes, and even movie tickets. I pressed "App Store" only to receive this error message, "Cannot connect to iTunes Store."

Wait..what? You mean I've been waiting for this new OS like a champ for all these months and now I can't play with the new toys? This is wrong! Apple wanted us to drool over these "new" features and then take them away on the drop of a dime. Well played Apple, well played. Now, give us a fucking fix! I've tried the changing of the date/year but it doesn't work. I can't take it anymore! Please comment below if you have any other tricks that may work.

No comments:

Post a Comment